2020年10月27日 星期二

My Favorite Morning Routine

  My favorite morning routine is making a cup of coffee and watching morning news on television.

  The aroma of coffee wakes me up. I cannot wait to have the first sip. I used to take my coffee with cream and sugar, but now I prefer it black for the real taste of coffee. I sometimes have a piece of cake to go with it, but if I am in a rush, I will skip the treat.

  Morning news on television is the best way to start a day. I have a good idea of what has happened before heading out. Although I can easily get more or less the same coverage online, I prefer the television version where news presenters take me through the key news.

  Once I am done with my morning routine, I will be off to work, feeling refreshed and informed, thanks to the coffee and news.

沒有留言:

張貼留言