2020年2月24日 星期一

Smart Phone


      In today’s high-tech society, smart phones play an important role in our daily lives, and they offer many benefits. First of all, they provide access to a great amount of information. I always use smart phones to search for information whenever I need to do my assignments. Secondly, the purpose I use smart phone is for entertainment. There are various games and music video online, and I often play games and relax by listening to music.
      
      However, there are also many drawbacks. Spending too much time surfing the Internet without rest does harm to our eyes. Additionally, children may become addicted to online games and put their schoolwork aside. Even worse, while children are still growing, wrong sitting postures could bring about spinal disorders, which will cause them to have difficulty standing or walking. Therefore, when we enjoy the convenience and joy smartphones offer, we should also be aware of the harm they do to us. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言