2020年3月14日 星期六

A Strange Dream



        Yesterday I went to bed and everything was calm. I fell asleep but felt dizzy suddenly. After that, as if the time was stopped, l floated in an unreal space. The darkness surrounded me and I didn't know how to leave this space. Suddenly, a beam of light landed on my eyes; I floated towards the light, guessing it was an exit. To my surprise, after I went through the light, I dropped into an ocean from the sky. Theoretically, nobody could breathe in the ocean, but I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Neither did I feel that the clothes on my body were wet.  In other words, I wandered in the ocean with no diving gear.

        While I took in the beautiful view of the ocean, a school of sharks swam to me at a high speed. What a scaring sight!  I swam as soon as I could, but was still devoured by a shark.  The shark's mouth was so stinky that I could hardly bear it. I tried to leave, but the mouth was closing. Apparently, I didn't know what to do next as I sat on the shark's tongue. Suddenly, the tongue moved, pushing me into the stomach. Just as I thought I would be killed, I was awakened by the alarm. Fortunately, it was just a strange dream.

沒有留言:

張貼留言