2020年9月29日 星期二

My Favorite Restaurant

   My favorite restaurant is called “Johnny’s.” I love going there because of its location, food and service.

  It is located in my neighborhood, just two blocks from my apartment. It takes no more than ten minutes to walk there. It is well-secluded: unless you are a local, it might not be easy to find it. I prefer it to those more popular ones with crowds waiting outside.

  Its food is value for money. I would not say the food is the most delicious, but it is definitely of the local cuisine, which I am used to. Eating there always brings back fond memories of my mom’s meals. What’s more, it does not cost me a fortune to eat there.

  Its service is superb. The owner of the restaurant is a young man who greets each customer with warmth and welcome. He is keen on introducing the menu and answering customers’ questions about how the food is made. Whenever I am there, I cannot help feeling that I am in good company.

  To conclude, the location, food and service of Johnny’s makes it my favorite restaurant.

沒有留言:

張貼留言