2020年9月28日 星期一

My Favorite Travel Destination

 


My favorite travel destination is Japan. The country is best known for its delicious food, beautiful scenery, and superb transportation. Although I have been to Japan a number of times, I still wish to go there again as there is so much I have yet to see.

Japanese food is simply a delight. I am a big fan of raw fish, so sashimi and sushi are what I always go for. Another food that appeals to me is ramen. It might look the same but its tastes vary considerably because of the different ways in which the broth is made.

Japanese scenery is pure beauty. No one can resist the temptation of pale pink blossoms in March and April up and down the country. Colorful autumn foliage is also a draw for locals and tourists alike as they flock to the mountains. Winter snow scenes are mesmerizing, never mind the biting cold.

Japanese transportation is probably the best in the world. It boasts a comprehensive, complicated, and convenient network. The authorities pride themselves on running highly efficient services. The only complaint I have is that it is quite a daunting task to navigate the system.

To conclude, I look forward to going to Japan again. I miss the fantastic food and scenery there, while lured by the convenience of local transportation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言