2020年9月13日 星期日

What I Want to be in the Future?

 


   
I want to be a psychologist in the future. Psychology is a means to achieve peace. If people have no psychological problems and countries do not go to war with one another, the world will definitely be peaceful. As I see it, psychology has been created by God to help people address mental problems and stop warfare. Armed with what they know about the subject, psychologists come up with ways in which people confront their mental problems.  If left unattended, these problems will not go away. With psychologists’ assistance, countries alleviate military tension and avoid confrontations. My ideal job is a psychologist. Ever since I witnessed how my mom helped people resolve psychological problems and mend disharmonious family relationships, I have been working hard to follow in her footsteps. Although I am now still a student not in a position to help others with psychological problems, I have been reading psychology books, which has gone a long way towards understanding the discipline. The more I study, the more I am convinced that I am on the right track. I cannot wait to study psychology in college and begin my practice after graduation. I really look forward to a fruitful and productive career ahead.

沒有留言:

張貼留言