2020年9月28日 星期一

My Favorite Season

  My favorite season is autumn.

  Weather-wise, it is the best time of year. It is neither sweltering nor freezing. We need not worry too much about excessive sweating, which is common in summer. Nor do we need to put on too many clothes in winter to keep ourselves warm.

  Scenery-wise, it offers ample opportunity for viewing leaves that turn into different degrees of crimson and yellow, depending on the species of the trees in question and the period. No one will forget the overlapping colors of the leaves.

  Activity-wise, it is perfect for most outdoor activities. I love going hiking in the countryside on weekends. My family and friends will sometimes join. If so, we might have a picnic or a barbecue afterwards. Once in a while we even go on a three-day camping trip.

  To conclude, I love autumn for its weather, scenery, and outdoor activities. I look forward to its arrival every year.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言