2022年10月12日 星期三

If I Were to Become a Youtuber

 


    Many people from all walks of life have become Youtubers in recent years because of various reasons. It could be just out of interest as they wish to share with others their interests or passions. For example, if they are good at cooking, they might wish to talk about a particular recipe of theirs in case others might be interested. It could be a means to help others. One fine example of this is a Youtuber called Bob Wells, who is a van dweller and an ardent advocate of minimalist, nomadic life in a van on the road. He dishes out advice on his YouTube channel to anyone who wishes to have a taste of this alternative lifestyle. It could also be a good way to make a living, as shown by various successful Youtubers, who not only get paid by YouTube through ad views, but also get a commission for promoting products on their channels.

 

     If I were to become a Youtuber, I would focus on my labor of love, namely, English. I am an English teacher and is fully aware of the difficulties facing my students. I would therefore like to make videos on tips and advice on how to learn English efficiently and effectively. For those who might take an examination, be it at school or a public one, my videos on examination techniques should be welcomed. I would also like to have a series of videos on grammar topics, answering English learners’ questions and given them a solid foundation in this important aspect of English learning.

沒有留言:

張貼留言